Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring has arrived!

Leave it to your oldest child to remind you to keep up on your blog. Thanks Ryan, at least I know he is reading it while on the road. Most of you know my oldest son Ryan who graduated from UW-Oshkosh a year ago last December and joined our office staff for about 6 months. (You can reference our website and click the staff tab for more information). He was responsible for our website, photo pages, and this, my blog. I really do miss having the young minds in our office - sorry Joy and Helen but between Ryan and Miccah we really were up to date with technology. Ryan is now following in my footsteps (well, sorta) and spending his days traveling the southeastern part of the United States with his new job. His grandma (Gloria) hopes he puts down roots somewhere warm so she can spend winters with him.

The weather is getting nicer and we are excited about our move in date of April 15th. Our grand opening is scheduled for June 23rd so mark your calendars! Gloria and I moved desks last weekend with the help of my younger son Tyler. The guys (John & Jim) are in Texas for 9 days so we are going it alone.

Think Spring and join us for an outing soon! Remember that with your Best of Times Club card you receive a stamp for each tour taken!!

Yours in Travel
Tracy

No comments: