Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Canada Here We Come!

Today I packed all the goodies for our Nova Scotia tour that departs this Saturday, August 1st. I am getting excited to get on the road and tour the fabulous Maritime Provinces once again. 17 days filled with sunshine, coastline, and NO waistline!! With all the snacks I just packed (thank goodness for Costco) we definitely won't be worried about a pound or two.... But before Saturday we must visit the Fireside tomorrow and the Milwaukee Brewers on Thursday (hope last nights whooping won't repeat itself). I made it through the day ALMOST without anyone rubbing in another candle on the birthday cake. Thanks Linda and Barb...you sure know how to make a girl feel OLD. Well gotta go...Jim is planning a nice dinner I'm sure.

Yours in travel

Tracy

No comments: