Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HAPPY 2012!

Hello everyone!! Yes I am still plugging away here in Waldo, WI. I know some of you have expressed concern due to the lengthy absence of my blogs, but that is just "me being me". In the course of any given day the order of importance is highly recommended in this industry and blogging comes in near or at the bottom along with taking time for lunch...but I am back thanks to my wonderful "technical" soulmate!


Hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and a great time ringing in the New Year...with all the hustle and bustle of the holidays over, we are now settling down into our office routine of planning some fantastic destinations so watch our website for details.


I am excited to be heading to Grapevine, Texas for our annual American Bus Association (ABA) convention. New ideas and a great way to get enthused about the tour and travel industry. As my favorite quote reads, "The world is a book, and those who do not travel only read a page" - St Augustine. If I do my job well, we will be creating alot of travel memories together in the future.

Back to work for me...

Tracy

No comments: